Re: [IP] Pumping in formal wear

The only tag on the panties lists this info:

U. S. Patent #3871030
Sport Panties
Division of Milaca Mills, Minneapolis, Minnesota

For those individuals in the Metro Detroit Area, these are carried by:

Harper Sport Shop, Inc.
23208 Greater Mack
St. Clair Shores, MI

I couldn't find this particular item on any website, but I found a couple
sites that carried similar items:

<A HREF="http://www.adintennis.com/undergarments.htm">Click here: Ad In Tennis - Undergarments               </A>

<A HREF="http://www.bellracquetsports.com/panties_shorties.htm">Click here: Panties_Shorties                                     </A>