Re: [IP] Emotional aspects of Diabetes

going through or atleast have an idea. I went through this too. Now I just
get mad at people who don't take depression seriously and I personally am no
longer ashamed to say I suffer from it. I used to be but have overcome that.
I hope things get better for you. Things have to get better for you or
atleast that's what I try and tell myself! Keep your head up and stay strong!
Heather email @ redacted