Re: [IP] Emotional aspects of Diabetes

In a message dated 5/8/2002 12:06:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It is upsetting to do everything you can to control it, and still realize
> that you really are not in control...

I agree with this staement because I am on the 508 MM pump and have been for
2 years. I have been recently struggling with rollarcoaster sugars. I still
have problems on the pump and I guess I assumed they would disappear on the
pump compared to shots. I get frustrated because I recently lost my dr. and
just when I think I have things figured out something goes wrong. I try so
hard and it just doesn't seem hard enough. I also think some of the people
around us don't always realize what a challenge diabetes can be. Heather