[IP] Fran(toomanykitties) response

Hi, I have been out of touch for awhile and just got involved again with the
IP list. I have to agree with you, I have learned so many things. I just lost
my diabetic dr. and don't really have anyone to ask questions to so I love
that I can log online and get the support from all the members of the IP
list. I also met somw pretty terrific people on here including Cherry (from
Utah) whp someday I will meet in person. I do remember your name, how can I
forget! As you know I am an cat lover myself. I think I may have talked to
you before. My email address used to be smileycat1212. I am sorry to hear of
your accident and wish you all the best in your recovery.
                                     Heather W. email @ redacted