[IP] Re: Please donate and here is why...

Dear Fran,

     Thank you for writing such an inspiring letter.  I am so sorry to hear
about your accident.  While I don't "keep track" of IP members, when someone
who used to post a lot, stops, I do often wonder about them and hope that
they are doing okay.  You are right, the friends that you make here often
understand you so much better than those geographically closer.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8, pumping one year