From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of RoseLea
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 7:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: Re: [IP] Pump, insurance help (long)

>3) what state are you in.... does the state mandate coverage of diabetes
>training? --- many do. Michael email @ redacted

I had to pay $600 for my pump training to my endo's office since they
required training by them.  At that time, my insurance provided no coverage
for education of any kind, so I was stuck paying for it.  Now, the
insurance is mandated to pay for diabetes education, but only in certain
circumstances which are spelled out in the law passed in Michigan.

RoseLea