Re: Re: [IP] Pump, insurance help (long)

>3) what state are you in.... does the state mandate coverage of diabetes
>training? --- many do. Michael email @ redacted

I had to pay $600 for my pump training to my endo's office since they
required training by them.  At that time, my insurance provided no coverage
for education of any kind, so I was stuck paying for it.  Now, the
insurance is mandated to pay for diabetes education, but only in certain
circumstances which are spelled out in the law passed in Michigan.