Re: [IP] Pumping in formal wear

 but it has a pocket built into
> each leg. The legs are shorter than what they would be on bike
> shorts, not like a regular panty, but like a boy-cut leg. For those
> who like to coordinate their undies, they come in black, navy and
> white. It's rather pricey... $17. I guess tennis players wear these
> under their skirts and put their tennis balls in the pockets. The
> sporting goods store that carries it also has a regular panty brief
> (same material) with a pocket over the top of each leg which would
> put the pump over your pelvic area. These were a little cheaper,
> about $7/pr. I sure hope this thing works for her! Of course, she's
> worried about her tummy sticking out so I can use the "tummy-tamer"
> idea as a selling point!

Could you get the information on the label so we know the
manufacturer. At a minimum there should be an RNxxxxx number that
uniquely identifies the vendor (required by federal law). Perhaps we
could get more stores to carry this item or maybe one of the on-line
clothing outlets -- that would be great.