Re: [IP] Emotional aspects of Diabetes

I think  it's really a different experience for each and everyone Natalie. You
should never feel degraded  because of depression. It's a very personal
challenge and you should always remember that you are doing your best to deal
with it whether it means  taking antidepressants or whatever.

In my previous note, I was speaking of my own history and opinion.  When I
attempted suicide in the 70's , it brought me closer to life than death. I was
lucky because I had a few *really* good people around me who cared about me,
even though I didn't know it. I think that was a turning point. It was about as
bad as it could get then. After that, a lot of things got better. I still get
depressed but I've done a lot of work on stuff. Caffeine is about as much as I
take for it 8-)