[IP] Pumping in formal wear

Just bought Liz a new item to clip her pump to under her prom dress (she was
going to go pump-less and do shots since the thigh thing or the bike short
idea didn't work for her in the past).
It's sort of like a tummy-tamer (same material), but it has a pocket built
into each leg. The legs are shorter than what they would be on bike shorts,
not like a regular panty, but like a boy-cut leg. For those who like to
coordinate their undies, they come in black, navy and white. It's rather
pricey... $17. I guess tennis players wear these under their skirts and put
their tennis balls in the pockets.
The sporting goods store that carries it also has a regular panty brief (same
material) with a pocket over the top of each leg which would put the pump
over your pelvic area. These were a little cheaper, about $7/pr.
I sure hope this thing works for her! Of course, she's worried about her
tummy sticking out so I can use the "tummy-tamer" idea as a selling point!

Linda V