[IP] aspertame and diet cola

I drink lots of diet Pepsi every day and haven't noticed any change in my
blood sugar or kidneys (been D for 22 years). I know that some people have
strange reactions to aspartame-get bloated, etc. For me I look at the lesser
of two evils-either I bolus for juice or regular Pepsi (Regular Pepsi is
nasty-sweet to me) or drink my diet Pepsi. My choice is diet Pepsi! I do drink
watered down juice for a breakfast - fruit because juice too is way too sweat
for me. I also heard of a link of aspartame to multiple sclerosis-everybody
can believe what they want to believe.Happy pumping Sharon B