Re: [IP] FW: air bubbles in 4" tail of infusion set

In a message dated 5/7/02 9:19:01 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> when I reconnect after showering.  (I know I'm not supposed to get these
> bubbles, but even after doing a .5 prime before reconnecting, they still
> show up.)

When doing the .5 prime, do you see insulin coming out?

When I had my stress test done, I disconnected and suspended the pump.......
when I went to reconnect, I had to prime over 1 unit before I saw any insulin
coming out.