Re: [IP] AdvancePCS

I have AdvancePCS as my mail order Pharmacy Provider.
They have been great.  My NP Faxed the initial Script and they Fed Ex'ed the Novolog 3 days later.  They bill me later for my Copay.  When I need a refill, I just have to notify them by phone or website. I've used them for 6 months without any problems.  I only use them for the Insulin.  My Prescription plan has a $15 per item copay while DME Suppliers are covered 100% without copays through my Major Med.

Good Luck,
John
(T1 for 6 months, Pumper for 1)