[IP] Re: Advance PCS

Gail D wrote:
>>>In July, my benefits change from MerckMedco to AdvancePCS handling my
prescription plan. It took some time but I have been using them for all my
pump supplies because it was cheaper then going through durable medical
goods by great deal of money. >>>

Is this an individual employers' plan or common with Merck-Medco? I have M-M
and the list says pump supplies are not available. How did you go about
getting them????

Give a man a fish and he'll have a good meal; give him a PC with e-mail and
you'll never see him again.