Re: [IP] samples

From: "Annie Wall" <email @ redacted>
>>  She asked how I found out about them; she didn't know about IP so I gave
her the web address and told her IP is good advertising for all the pump
companies.  She was very interested. >>>

Was she interested enough to get Disetronic to contribute to the website and
add their name on the homepage with Medtronic-MiniMed and NovoNordisk
Novolog? (~_^)

If it's true we are here to help others, why are the others here?