From: email @ redacted

Subject: [IP] Glucowatch training info available online
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 20:09:02 -0400

The Glucowatch training material and paperwork is available on line.  It is
about 2 megabytes total and requires Adobe Acrobat to read/print.  Here is
an excerpt from the e-mail they sent me.  The URLs are very long, you may
need to paste sections into your browser if they get broken up in this
posting

Sheri

1.       Read the Introductory Training Program brochure. Click here to
obtain the Introductory Training Program Brochure

http://207.78.85.93/N8HM/2002apr19/GCW264_Rv25_Intro_Training_.pdf

   Phone Cygnus, Inc. at 1-866-GLWATCH (459-2824) and follow the prompts to
complete the Introductory Training Program questionnaire and start your
order. A shipping address and credit card information is required during the
call.

2.       Complete the Order Form. Click here to obtain the Biographer Order
Form

http://207.78.85.93/N8HM/2002apr19/Package_A_Order_Form.pdf