Re: Re: [IP] Caffeine

I have been following this discussian and found the article interesting. I wonder if this is one of those items where you build up tolerance. It seems as if the multiple diet soda drinkers who have been weighing in on the matter have no problems - but again they are drinking caffine all day long. So their bodies are use to that particular caffine load.

But someone who usually doesn't drink a lot of caffine loads up then they might notice more of a difference. I myself can't start the day without my cup of coffee, then I follow it mid-morning with a cup of green tea. The afternoon is only decaf or herbal teas. I would hate to give up coffee - there is enough in our lives where we are restricted.

Linda & Dax