Re: [IP] hypoglycemia symptoms

(Joshua's Mom)
       I read the syptoms your son had at the dr.'s office and I myself have
had this happen also. I seem to get thise terrible headaches when my sugar
goes below 100. To me it's kind of like a warning. I have had some pretty
scary episodes with low sugars and I get paranoid if my sugars are below 100.
I am 29 and have been a diabetic for 21 years and on the 508 MM insulin pump
for 2 years.
             Heather W. email @ redacted