Re: [IP] insulin pump and weight gain/loss

I have been on the insulin pump for almost 2 years. I was excited about
finally being able to lose the weight I needed. In my case I went the
opposite direction at first. I took advantage of the freedom I had of not
taking shots everytime I wanted to eat something. Now that I understand the
pump more and have gotten the feel of things I have lost weight and am still

                               Heather W. email @ redacted