Re: [IP] Emotional aspects of Diabetes

             I also have trouble with depression and am taking Effexor 2x a
day. I am 25 years old and just got up the nerve to get help. I felt ashamed
and felt I had nowhere to turn. Diabetes definately takes it toll on people
along with everything else. I now feel so much better because I got the help
I needed, the only regret I have is not doing something about it sooner. I
also didn't realize how many people are effected until I talked to my dr. It
took awhile to find the right med. to help but I am finally taking a step in
the right direction. I just wanted to add my experience about depression
because it's nothing to be ashamed about. I once felt this way myself. It's
better to get the help then to let it all bottled up inside.
                   (Heather W.) email @ redacted