Re: [IP] RE: infusion set samples

On 7 May 2002 at 22:25, email @ redacted wrote:

> >I guess the Animas sets only work for Animas pumps; I believe I read this on
> their web page.<
>         I don't think you can truly say that
> Animas sets only work with Animas pumps.
> BarbaraB.

That is correct, Barb.  The only sets that would be incompatible with current pumps are the special ones made for the Paradigm and the ones for the Dana pump.  My
understanding is that they use a reverse thread on the luer lock for the Dana.   So MM or Animas users can buy from D, D users and Animas can buy from MM, etc..