[IP] AdvancePCS

Hi all

In July, my benefits change from MerckMedco to AdvancePCS handling my prescription plan. It took some time but I have been using them for all my pump supplies because it was cheaper then going through durable medical goods by great deal of money. Now I have had my share of difficulties with MerckMedco and finally learned to get around and work with their system. Is my expereince going to be much of the same or are they good to deal with?

Gail D