[IP] RE: infusion set samples

>I guess the Animas sets only work for Animas pumps; I believe I read this on
their web page.<

The sets currently in use for Animas pumps, are the Comfort sets, and other
variations form Pureline. If you contact the Pump Support team (number on
back of pump, or in the literature samples), you can ask for samples.  Animas
sets are not available for purchase, yet.  I don't think you can truly say
that Animas sets only work with Animas pumps.