re:[IP] Nighttime Blood Sugar Levels

Hi Dani,

So do you feel your lows? Any chance you could be missing a rebound?  That
is what I would suspect for my son (who does not always feel lows yet). Are
you going up gradually through the night? Are corrections behaving normally?
I'd add several extra tests between dinner and bedtime to try to catch a
low, and then also every hour or so throughout the night to see the rise
rate. Of course my son's fingers look like pin-cushions sometimes!

Good luck,
Mom to Ryan (5 and pumping since 8/17/00)
and Celia (8 and non-diabetic)