[IP] Re: Caffeine

I go through 12 or more cans of diet pepsi/day. (Yes I know the aspartame
will give me cancer, go preach to someone else)  On those few days when I've
run out and I don't have the time to pick up some more (hence I don't drink
any that day) my BGs don't do anything unusual.  So in answer to your
question, "I do not believe caffiene has any visible effect on BG".  YMMV

- -Sara G.