[IP] I have 2 "free" BG meters....

Looking for garage sale items I just found these, embarrassingly, deep in a
drawer !!

ONE --- a FreeStyle meter.  I think I used it once--includes unopened video,
log book, instruction book, box it came in, black carry case, and less than
10 strips dated this month. There is no lancet holder---that I must have

OTHER ONE --- a SureStep meter. I used it once.  Includes two boxes of 50
strips each which are dated 6/02, instruction book, unopened video, log
book, black carry case, AND the box it came in.  This one also has no lancet
holder --I think I must just love those things.

Email me directly if you are interested.  First come, first
served....going....going.... (just think, you're helping with my garage

It would be charming if you would pay the postage after you get the meter(s)
but a nice email to let me know it arrived would do.