Re: [IP] Caffeine - dark colas

> From: "SaraMG" <email @ redacted>
> I go through 12 or more cans of diet pepsi/day. (Yes I know the aspartame
> will give me cancer, go preach to someone else)

I'm not going to preach about the aspartame, but I will *mention* the
phosphates in dark colas and DMers kidneys. Of the stuff I've had to watch
immensely (corn, oranges, tomatoes, potatoes, bananas, melons, ETC!!!) I
miss my Diet Coke the most. Diet Root Beer and Diet 7Up are okay - and to
me, acceptable - but Sunday we were at Old Country Buffet and they have
smallish glasses - I *filled* one with ice and put Diet Coke in it. It was
sooooooo goooood! I did it again. I probably didn't have even 8 whole
ounces. But it's the phosphates in the dark colas that's hard on DMers'
kidneys. Mine are now functioning at 12% and I can't go back and undo any of
the Diet Coke I drank so much of. (~_^)

When the exception becomes the norm, the norm becomes the exception