Re: [IP] Caffeine

Caffeine addict here - I notice a drastic difference in my blood glucose levels
if I do not drink it. They are more stable... fewer fluctuations. Overall,
lower. I also heard of a study that suggested that a little caffeine was good
because it helps people sense a low blood sugar easier.  I've also noticed that
if I do not drink coffee, my glucose can go quite low 40-50 without me noticing
it. I've tried to quit coffee for the last 30 years.... 8-}