Re: [IP] Paradigm vs. 508 click feedback?

I'm starting on the Paradigm in a couple of weeks, and learned that the
Paradigm has a "vibrate" option which I believe can replace all of the
beeps. It does not click as the bolus is delivered like the past MM pumps
have. So, you can feel it, just not in the same way.

Type 1 7 years, start pumping May 20th

<snip> I can feel