[IP] Paradigm vs. 508 click feedback?

I am strongly considering the trade in for the Paradigm.  However one feature
I can't find on the Paradigm is the physical click feedback as the pump
delivers insulin.  Many (most)times I can't hear the beeps when I program a
bolus because of backround noise.(traffic,people, music etc.)  But I can feel
the bottons on my pump, program the bolus, push the confirm buttom,  then I
feel the clicking  which lets me know its delivering the bolus.  Is there a
way get this sort of physical feedback on the Paradigm?  Thanks.    John