Re: [IP] insulin pump and weight gain

>I have been reading all the infor I can but would like to have some input
>from everyone about weight gain or loss once on the pump. Thanks for any info.

  I lost 25 pounds my first year on the pump, perhaps because I was no
longer treating all the many lows I had trying to keep my bg near normal
levels on MDI.  My weight is pretty stable now, although I gained 5 pounds
back due to inactivity this past winter.  I'm working on getting those off
again.  Ahhhhh the joys of no longer HAVING to eat!  YMMV.