[IP] re: pump questions for men

Hey Group,

I just wanted to send a quick thanks to all of you (both men and women) who
took the time to answer my questions regarding men's issues and pumping. All
of the information I received was candid and valuable. It's great to belong
to a group of people who are willing to take the time to share their
experiences and help newbies like myself in my quest for as much information
as I can get prior to taking the pump plunge.

FWIW, I have an appointment this Wednesday with my endocrinologist and I'm
going to tell him it's time for me to pump. I'm pretty excited.

Thanks very much to all.

Keith G.