RE: re: [IP] teaching others to care for a young diabetic child

	One more VERY important thing I forgot to mention, set the max bolus
feature on your pump to something reasonable!  You could even set it to just
high enough to cover his full snack.

	>> I send a caresheet to daycare with Ryan. It is basically a table
that tells them what to do for different BG >> ranges. It has instructions
on how to deliver a bolus. I label all of his snacks and his lunch with carb