Subject: Re: [IP] injecting into the infusion site

Link to site for Insuflon catheter

<A HREF="http://www.hypoguard.com/products/infusion.asp?prod=42">Hypoguard USA - Products</A>

> Michael (or anybody else):  DO you have any information on injection> ports
that are available in the US.  The only one I've heard about> (the name
escapes me at the moment) is only available in Europe (the> last time I
checked).  We'd only need such an item in a real pump> emergency, but I know
plenty of moms who haven't yet convinced their> doc to give their child a
pump who would really like to be able to> try these out . . .