Re: [IP] Re: Glucowatch/Insurance Coverage

> I was just notified by my DME provider, Homelink, that my insurance
> approved coverage for a Glucowatch, Glucowatch Analyzer software and
> supplies.

That is great news about your insurance coverage.My question is have you
actually gotten the necessary information from Cygnus? I filled out the web
application for training material the day of introduction and have not
received it yet. I've called twice and both times they have said forget it,
they absolutely will not deal with me until I have the training material in
hand. They will not fax it or provide a download. USPS is the only way and
they say it could take 2-4 weeks more before I receive it.