Re: [IP] Minor (?) hospital procedures

Craig, If I had a procedure coming up, I wouldn't touch my basal (if
confident that it's set correctly) because it's supposed to work for you
when you're not eating.  If you know for a fact that you need to increase
you basal for stress, just be temperate.  If it were me, I'd leave well
enough alone, I'd rather be slightly high than go low in the middle of the
procedure.

> Hi IP'ers,
>
> I have an angiogram coming up later this week, and was wondering how
others have adjusted their rates for  such a procedure? I'm thinking that
because I'm not supposed to eat (alothough any beverages are allowed, i.e.,
juice or milk) the day of the angio, I will bolus for those but wonder what
suggestions you all might have for the basal? set for a slightly increased
temp basal (due to increased stress), or leave it as usual?