Re: [IP] Minor (?) hospital procedures

In a message dated 5/6/02 8:28:33 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< I have an angiogram coming up later this week, and was
 wondering how others have adjusted their rates for
 such a procedure? I'm thinking that because I'm not
 supposed to eat (alothough any beverages are allowed,
 i.e., juice or milk) the day of the angio, I will
 bolus for those but wonder what suggestions you all
 might have for the basal? set for a slightly increased
 temp basal (due to increased stress), or leave it as
My son had minor surgery a few months ago and left his basal the same.  The
endo recommended that he be at least 150 before the surgery and he was
checked right after.