[IP] Anxiety

Subject: Re: [IP] Frustrated!

This may have no relevance, but I feel like my blood sugar is low when I
an anxiety attack or even mild anxiety.  I will check and it will be normal
even high.  If I get too anxious, my blood sugars will bottom out.  Any
stressful time for me will mean a few days of dealing with unexplained lows.

anxiety produces similar symptoms as low blood sugar because of liberationof
epinephrine by the anxiety. this makes you feel low and tremulous. It is
also liberated by low blood sugar spot

A. L. Bender, M. D.