RE: [IP] non PC questions

I think drs. are "scientists".  You put in food and insulin, exercise, and
other meds....and you get a perfect bg.  In reality this is far from the
truth.  There are soooo many variables that you can't begin to control.

I think that all of us here test multiple times daily, and really try to do
their best or they wouldn't be a part of this group.  I have given up trying
to deal with the hormonal side of diabetes and am dealing with 200-400 bgs
until my hyster. on the 20th.  I am convinced this will settle things down
some.  (Maybe I am praying that this will help.)  I eat the same, I walk, I
take my meds.  and still get rotten bgs.

Main point...we can do the best we can do, and that's all...