Re: [IP] injecting into the infusion site

In a message dated 5/6/2002 2:55:13 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> There are some injection "ports" on the market for those who do not
>  pump and don't want to stick themselves. They are also available for
>  taking other drugs that must be administered sub-cu by injection on a
>  repeating basis.

Michael (or anybody else):  DO you have any information on injection ports
that are available in the US.  The only one I've heard about (the name
escapes me at the moment) is only available in Europe (the last time I
checked).  We'd only need such an item in a real pump emergency, but I know
plenty of moms who haven't yet convinced their doc to give their child a pump
who would really like to be able to try these out . . .

Pumpmama to Katie