[IP] RE: MiniMed Supplies

As far as the third party vendor - call the insurance
company and ask them who thier preferred vendor is for
disposible medical equipment.  It took me three weeks
to get the right answer.  I'm not sure that they have
the best of the best on the phones at insurance
companies, but eventually you'll get the right answer.

"  Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious."

Do You Yahoo!?