[IP] Minor (?) hospital procedures

Hi IP'ers,

I have an angiogram coming up later this week, and was
wondering how others have adjusted their rates for
such a procedure? I'm thinking that because I'm not
supposed to eat (alothough any beverages are allowed,
i.e., juice or milk) the day of the angio, I will
bolus for those but wonder what suggestions you all
might have for the basal? set for a slightly increased
temp basal (due to increased stress), or leave it as

I'm interested in you thoughts.

Craig A. Clark
32 Eastwood Pl.
Buffalo, NY 14208-1053