[IP] supplies

>Does anyone know if you have to get your Minimed Supplies from MiniMed
>directly or are there other companies that sell them?  The reason I >ask is
>my insurance will only pay MiniMed 80% but if I go through one >of their
>"approved" medical supply companies then it is covered 100%.

I get my supplies through a third party.  Never had a problem, and my
insurance pays for the whole thing.

Many companies sell MM products. they are advertised in the back of Diabetes
Forecast. We can purchase supplies from any vendor in Independance Blue
Cross Personal Choice. In Our particular Group. other Groups and companies
could be different. I now have an Animas pump so I buy supplies from Animas.
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted