Re: [IP] water parks, etc.

> Do you mean....that you take humalog every 4 hours plus boluses?  Or
> you don't take any basal at all??????

Lily only takes insulin for snacks or lunch at the water park -- no
basal. The same for days at the beach or the lake (Tahoe). The
physical activity plus the heat loss due to contact with the water is
usually enough to keep her bg's from rising. She may bolus or snack
as required when she checks her bg's, but that may only be after 3 -
4 hours of play.