Re: [IP] insurance ranting- problem solved

Julie wrote:
> Well, it turns out that my threats and frantic tantrums while on the
> phone with the insurance company yesterday did the job.

Look at it this way :-)

To be a pumper you are required to be able to pat your head and rub
your tummy at the same time. To work for the insurance company you
don't even have to be able to walk and chew gum. After all, the
object is not to help people with their health problems or actually
pay for contractually obligated medical bills .... it's to save