RE: [IP] non PC questions

Yes!  It takes a lot more work than anyone ever told me. Of course, I still feel better than I did on shots.  However, I find that there are plenty of "combination" foods that just don't work for me no matter what kind of "wave" bolus I do...pizza, pasta of any type, any high fat foods leave me with higher bgs than I would like.
I don't mind limiting foods, but I think that the "general population" thinks that we can eat as much fudge and ice cream as we like.  I find that the simpler the foods, the better my bgs.  That's just my odd body...others may not find this to be true.