RE: [IP] paradigm questions

If you got your 508 between March and Dec. 31 of '01, you were asked to mail in a postcard to qualify you for a "free" upgrade when the Paradigm came out in March '02.
You have the choice of keeping your 508 and getting a year's extension on the warranty or giving your 508 back at a mandatory training session , and getting a Paradigm.
You have to turn it in the day of your training or you don't get the Paradigm.  They sent the information so that we could be making decisions beforehand.

MM sent me information about the upgrade a few weeks ago.
In it, they enclosed a side-by-side comparison...like a one-sheet pamphlet giving the similarities and differences.  I have it on my refrigerator, if you would like me to mail it to you.  I probably could get it to you faster than MM.  If you want, email me privately with your address and I will mail it today.