Re: [IP] teaching others to care for a young diabetic child

Please teach them how to check his bgs, then tell then what to do if they
are above "XYZ' (limited snacking) or below "ABC."  Make sure you describe
symptoms of a low bg, and tell more than one individual, so that a few
people can put their heads together to discuss any issue that arises.

However, I would not teach anyone how to administer insulin.

Take Care!