Re: [IP] Used 508's and the new Paradigm

>>>First,  is there a market for used 508's?  Andy Johnson>>>

Since you will trade in the 508 to get the Paradigm, MM will refurbish them
for loaners, etc. They also have programs where they help children with
pumps which I believe there are many using 506s. Better than nothing! Most
car companies don't throw away trade ins - someone uses them. Many people
want a pump and if they can get one with all the features the 508 has,
they'll be thrilled. When I upgrade from my 507C I will go to a 508.
*Personally* (and I've been jumped on for that view here before) I tend to
think the Paradigm ain't all that it's cracked up to be - sort of like the
New Coke bomb.

There is no oil without squeezing the olives, no wine without pressing the
grapes, no fragrance without crushing or sniffing the flowers, and no real
joy without sorrow.