Re: [IP] MiniMed Supplies

Almost any medical supply company, probably the ones that your insurance
carrier is requesting that you use, will carry all of the main companies pump
supplies.  Call one of the 'in network' companies available through your
insurance carrier and investigate.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
2002 ADA 'Call to Congress: Conquer Diabetes' Participant (May 1-3, 2002)
Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications and waiting for them to happen." - -
- Mary Tyler Moore

Please pray for my oldest friend, Sandi Pompili, as she battles Leukemia and
now recovers rom a Bone Marrow Transplant on March 6, 2002.  She has a long
road to recovery.